dinsdag 26 april 2011

RBS reorganized business Futures

RBS reorganized business futures by Sean Sprackling TUE 15 Mar, 2010 08: 17 GMT |  Permanent link |  Kosmos announced by Reuters RBS has unfortunately merged business futures OTC clearing device. I say, unfortunately, as an old and very capable colleague of mine from my early days at Coopers & Lybrand, John Wilson has left his job. John has been instrumental in helping industry shape its response to the next EMIR central clearing house regulations, and it has always been a joy to see his name on the roster the conferences which I chair.

Johns sent me a LinkedIn request to support him, and for those seeking to fill senior positions in OTC clearing then I recommend not him enough.

TrackBack URL:
http://derivatives.blogware.com/blog/_trackback/4771967

No blog links found.

View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten