vrijdag 22 april 2011

Hopefully one of L to recover.

Posted at: november 1, 2008 1: 24 PM | Posted By: Paul Wilmott.
Related categories: General, just a few months ago I spoke at the meeting, Nouriel Roubini, talks about his views on the future of the world economy. He spoke about the U W a V shape recovery and horrible horrible version for recovery for L L is one in which there is no recovery at all. Japan, in early 1990 was held as a child poster, and the Japanese hope have not read this message. There is just about the worst thing that could happen to the country. Schedule of all costs, even if it means throwing money into the system (project help) or start another war (that is, my interpretation is he, I hasten to add!) I spoke after he and improvising said something like this ...

Experience of Japan in early 1990, well I have and it doesn't seem too bad to me. Ever have hordes of people thanbon tube is not that I recall it was dangerous to be roaming the streets for fear of being mugged was secure enough to know when I have no sickness and General desititution is not more of this for now.

Japan in the early 1990 's when it is safe, fun with a very high standard of living and medical technology is not hell hole that wisdom of Burma to paint, and therefore. I really can't imagine that Japan will be like now if they have recovered the V they all communicate by telepathy, and travel through matter transporter I guess.

I'm a big point about the economy is not that the book that best represents the and. No growth of the percentage After all, it really needs to grow at x percent per annum in order to maintain a sense of the status quo, as well as sharks, which have to move forward to maintain life, supposedly what sort of life. I believe the most important is the good guy and that GDP is not the same, however. Linked closely with the employment rate, and that Japan is not very good, which is what the Government should focus on the L to growth.

I am a simple man (now) make holidays in man and frequent thrift shops, for god's sake to grow rampant really does make me confess that I was kind of looking forward to the world with another bit of something beginning with L. but it looks like we are back on the treadmill back bumper bonuses and belief we just have missed the opportunity for the world (you. If we receive a fresh pair of maybe we should keep that second opportunity).

P


View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten