maandag 11 april 2011

Cyberterrorism

Posted at: October 19, 2010 8: 56 AM | Posted By: Paul Wilmott.
Related categories: General Cyberterrorism in the news, so I thought I would share this little story with you.

One year or two ago I was at dinner and good. I that is broadly maba we chatted about the threat the world: a terrorism (I say may be worse if terrorists have any imagination); (there will be another crisis unless the Government bite the bullet and easier); virus/(one is big in the end, but not for a while); etc I themes are village Global everything that is linked. No more survival of the fittest, since affect creatures one etc I Chase global warming on the grounds that there are many threats to the very short timescales. I also threw in the instructions field left some world where half the population, uses all income of diapers on health when poor results in genetic testing.

And I have discussed this many people downplay cyberterrorism. through firewall, encryption, etc. and say the Government has a better way of causing trouble, but this underestimates the role of humans in the firewall settings such as encryption, etc., and ignoring the role of the lone hacker grudge or mental problems. There is no need to any Government grants project.

Maba said not suffering He gave the example of the unfortunate "If the flight computer into my air ticket may be more easily printed how old-fashioned. He said: I asked whether he would really feel safe to fly when the plane went down. He there staring at me a few seconds with a look of confusion on his face. He opened the man next to him, and did not speak to me for the rest of dining.

P


View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten