dinsdag 3 mei 2011

"Inbox test for stability of world financial markets."

Posted at: December 3, 2010 12: 34 PM | Posted By: Paul Wilmott.
Related categories: General, Another day, another email in my Inbox announcing meeting commercial high frequency. Nothing against email (we send a few of them myself) and nothing against HFT per se, but the email in the same story in the space of a short time as many as a certain signal of the bandwagon and bandwagons are bad news for the market. More specifically, bad news for shareholders, but is often cause for bumper bonuses for bankers.

Last time my Inbox was bombarded with email shot of monotony, edited during the heyday of primary credit: while I'm sure that major version: a dense, but credit has been fully forgive I don't know the size of the market and therefore the chance of the risk that the system is the status of my inbox should have warned me.

Now I know better So according to my Inbox. An algo/hf/computerized trading much too far. Benefits this confers smallest in terms of should be "has" far outweighed by the potential for causing chaos penny foolish waste wise.

P


View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten